You will receive a voucher code for $2 off our Premium Membership.
- when printing please set your printing option to “scale to fit” depending on what size paper you will be printing on.
- the one sided colored flashcards work well on a 4″x6″ photo paper. After printing they fit well into a photo album for viewing. Another fun activity is to place them into old DVD covers. If you print duplicates, you can make it into a matching game!
- when printing the double sided flashcards, be sure to check your printer setting to see which way to load your paper so that it prints each side the right way up.
There are 5 easy steps to assembling our eBooks:
1. Choose either the full color or black and white eBook file and print them on an 8″x11″ paper.
2. Fold all the pages in half with the image side showing.
3. Place all the folded pages inside the main cover page in numerical order.
4. Staple the book together down the left side of the book
5. Take a piece of masking tape (the same length as the height of the book) and tape down the side of the book covering the staples (this is an optional step but is highly recommended to prevent any sharp staple ends from poking your child)
Beautifully illustrated by Sarah Kronick, this Mother’s Day printable eBook will be fun for the kids to fill out and even more fun for mom to receive. You will likely enjoy seeing some of the answers your kids come up with. It may be an eye opener to see what they know. Seeing yourself through your children’s eyes is priceless!
To assemble our Mother’s Day eBook:
1. Print out the attached file in your choice of color or black and white.
2. Fold the pages in half with the images on the outside..
3. Arrange all the pages in numerical order, cut the cover page along the middle dotted lines and place the numbered pages inside the front and back covers.
4. Put two staples down the left side of the book (behind the dotted lines)
5. Cut a piece of masking tape the same length as the height of the book and tape down the side covering the staples on both sides. This is an optional step but is highly recommended as the sharp ends of the staples could hurt little fingers!